28 Jan 2015

A TOUCH OF PINK

In my blogging endeavour I constantly discover new sides of myself. For example, I recently took this photographs of things I had around the house in the attempt to learn and put into practise my newly few acquired photography skills. 

Three things I've discovered as a result of these pictures: 

ONE: I love the styling process of putting props together to tell a story
photograph by me
TWO: I love taking photographs of still life

photograph by me

THREE: I've come across beautiful interiors where pink can be used in a pretty, successful way without being too overly sweet.

photograph by me

photograph courtesy of Sabrina Rothe - styling Anne Beckwilm


photograph courtesy of Sabrina Rothe

Pink is a colour I would not generally use much in my interior decor, I even refused to paint my girls' bedroom walls in this colour, nevertheless used sparingly against muted greys, whites, blues, greens, works marvels. 
source vtwonen - photography Louis Lemaire - styling Cleo Scheulderman 

Isn't it amazing that wall photograph? I love the way vintage, modern and contemporary are mixed together to create this full of character room.

source vtwonen - photography Louis Lemaire - styling Cleo Scheulderman 

Interior by Abigail Ahern

                               Interior Designers & Decorators Increation

Do you use pink when decorating your home? 

Love,
Margarita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips